Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Scope and provider
- These general terms and conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of
Marryandbride – knitted couture,
Represented by the owner, Mrs Martina Weiß,
Heinrich-Bingemer-Weg 31,60388 Frankfurt am Main,
- Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are therefore valid for all future business relations, even if not explicitly agreed upon. The inclusion of the general terms and conditions of a customer, which contradict our general terms and conditions, is already being contradicted hereby.
- The contract language is exclusively german.
- You can access and print the currently valid terms and conditions on the website www.marryandbride.de.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
- The product presentation of the website does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-committal invitation to order goods through the website.
- A binding purchase offer can only be made by e-mail or by telephone.
- After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an e-mail with which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This acknowledgment of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded by the confirmation of receipt.
- A purchase agreement on the goods comes into existence only if we explicitly declare acceptance of the purchase offer or if we send the goods to you without prior declaration of acceptance.
- The sending of colour and material samples before contract conclusion is possible and can be arranged individually. It is also possible to send a sample in order to grant a fitting option. This will result in a processing fee of 25,00 Euro, which will be charged with the purchase price when purchasing the product. Damage or staining of the sample obliges to purchase the sample.
§ 3 Prices
The prices stated on the product pages contain the statutory value-added tax and other price components and are subject to the respective shipping costs.
§ 4 Terms of payment
- The payment is made by invoice in advance.
- Our goods are not prefabricated goods, but goods which are manufactured according to your wishes and whose production is subject to an individual selection or determination by you as a consumer or which is clearly tailored to your personal needs.
Therefore, after our acceptance of your purchase offer, a deposit of 50% of the purchase price is due. Only then production can be started. Only after receipt of the complete purchase price, the goods will be delivered.
- With acceptance of the purchase offer, our bank information is transmitted. The deposit is due within 5 days after our acceptance of the purchase offer. After the completion of the goods, the invoice amount will be due. An appropriate notification is given by us. The dispatch of the goods takes place after receipt of the invoice amount in our account.
§ 4.1 Withdrawal / revocation of the order
- Since the goods ordered are individual products, the general right of revocation is void.
- In the case of non-prefabricated goods which are manufactured according to your wishes, the order can be revoked within three days. If the withdrawal occurs within three days after the order, the deposit paid will be refunded.
- If the withdrawal takes place four days after the order or later, the deposit will not be refunded. At this time, costs for ordering the material and other work have already been incurred.
- It is not possible to change the goods specially made for you.
§ 5 Offsetting / Right of Retention
- You are entitled to a right of set-off only if your counterclaim has been legally established, is not denied or acknowledged by us or is in a close reciprocal relationship with our claim.
- You can only exercise a right of retention if your claim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Delivery / reservation of title
- Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods from our studio is made to the address you specify.
- The shipping costs incurred shall be communicated with the transmission of the order confirmation and shall be billed at the latest with the sending of the final invoice.
- The costs incurred depend on the selected mode of shipment and the chosen transport company (standard, express), (post or courier). Transport costs are borne by the buyer.
- The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the following shall apply in addition:
- – We reserve the right to ownership of the goods until full settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. Prior to transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer shall not be permitted.
- – You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you are already assigning to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount, which you are accruing from the resale. We accept the assignment, but you are authorized to collect the receivables. If you do not fulfill your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect claims ourselves.
- – In case of connection and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of the processing.
- – We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled upon request to the extent that the realizable value of our collateral exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%. The choice of collateral to be released is up to us.
§ 7 Transport damage
- If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such faults immediately to the delivery company and contact us as soon as possible.
- Failure to comply with a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights.
§ 8 Warranty
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the statutory warranty claims apply.
- Since the goods are individual and handmade and each accessory is unique, a slight deviation of the given dimensions is possible. These deviations are generally insignificant and do not constitute a defect. Only actual manufacturing or material defects constitute a corresponding defect which entitles the holder to exercise the statutory warranty rights.
- When returning the goods due to legitimate defects, the seller assumes the transport costs.
§ 9 Contractual Data Retention
We will store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail.
§ 10 Data Protection
Your personal data relevant to the respective order or reservation will be collected, processed, used and stored in accordance with the respective statutory data protection regulations for the purpose of the execution of the contract as well as for the protection of legitimate interests.
§ 11 Applicable law
All disputes arising from or pursuant to this Agreement shall be governed by german law, with the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. In the case of contracts for a purpose which can not be attributed to the professional or commercial activity of the beneficiary (contract with consumers), this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not lead to the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the State in which the consumer is habitually resident , Is withdrawn.
§ 12 Severability clause
Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.